ClinEdge – Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies Policy
This Cookies and Similar Technologies Policy (this “Policy”) provides you with general information about cookies and similar technologies (collectively, “Tracking Technologies”) as well as how and for what purposes ClinEdge, LLC and its affiliates (“ClinEdge”, “we”, “us” or “our”) use such Tracking Technologies on the ClinEdge website (this “Website”).
Please take the time to read this Policy. If you have questions or comments, you are welcome to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What Are ‘Cookies’?
- For what purposes are Cookies being Used?
- What Are ‘Session’ and ‘Persistent’ Cookies?
- What Are ‘First-party’ and ‘Third-party’ Cookies?
- What Are ‘Similar Technologies’?
- How Does ClinEdge Use Tracking Technologies and for What Purposes?
- Does ClinEdge Need to Obtain My Consent for Using Tracking Technologies?
- Can I Manage My Tracking Technologies Preferences at Any Given Time?
- Will ClinEdge Change This Policy?
- Appendix A: Tracking Technologies Table